Please note: U.S. History is closed due to high enrollments
- The registration portal opens on January 18 and closes on April 30. Tuition is $185 per session plus processing fees.
- Registration is completely online this year. No paper forms are available
- District 203 and District 200 Free and Reduced Lunch students must go through their guidance counselors for registration. District 204 does not offer summer school for Free and Reduced Lunch students.
- Please be advised that if you cancel a registration, the convenience fees will not be refunded (even if you are only switching sessions). A $25 fee will be assessed for cancellation prior to May 24, 2017.
- Special Note for students interested in the Summer Health Course: Health class will be replaced by physical education during the school year, it will not afford any extra time in a student's schedule.
- Special Note for students from District 204 entering into 9th grade: Students may participate in an eLo summer school course but cannot receive credit for the course per district policy.
- Before you register, please make sure to read the important items below, and then when you are ready scroll to the bottom of the page to register:
You will need the following information to
complete the registration:
If you have multiple students to register, please complete a separate transaction for each student. Register student one, checkout and pay, and then come back to SchoolPay and register student two.
Your child must have consistent access to the Internet for the duration of the course.
If your child has a major scheduling conflict, such as vacation or attending a camp, please consider the following:
Please be advised that there is a $25 processing fee for cancelling a class before May 24. After May 24, the $25 fee + 30% of the tuition will be charged. After June 6 there are no refunds. Please review the Summer page for the calendar. No convenience fees will be refunded.