Welcome to our summer school page. Before you begin working on your course, we encourage you to become familiar with all of the content on this page. If you need assistance, please complete our online inquiry form.
Accessing the eLo instance of Canvas is easy. Please navigate to elo.instructure.com, select your school logo and login with your school-provided gmail account. Please remember: You will only be able to access your orientation starting June 11 and July 8.
Instructors maintain all grades inside the Canvas Learning Management System and not the local portals such as Home Access, Infinite Campus, or Synergy. When the course is complete, final grades will be reported back to the school and entered inside the local grade reporting system. Generally, it will take a few weeks until the grades become officially posted inside your school's system. Courses count toward the overall GPA, and similar to any other course offered by the school.
Summer 2019 Pacing Guides will be live may 15th
We offer two summer sessions. Session one begins on June 11 and session two begins on July 8. Each Summer session lasts 23 calendar days. Please become familiar with the dates below, our registration policies, and other online summer school information. The pacing guides are meant to be examples . Summer 2019 Pacing Guides will be live in May.
Summer Information Night May 22, 2019 6:30pm
SUMMER SESSION 1 OPENS JUNE 11, 2019
Summer Session 1 Closes July 3, 2019
Summer Session 2 Opens July 8, 2019
Summer Session 2 Closes July 30, 2019
Summer Session 1 & 2 cancellation with $25 Processing Fee Before or on May 28, 2019
Summer Session 1 cancellation partial refund of $105 May 29-June 11, 2019
Summer Session 2 cancellation partial refund of $105 May 29-July 8, 2019
Last Day to Drop without Academic Penalty Session 1 June 15, 2019
Last Day to Drop without Academic Penalty Session 2 July 12, 2019
Each session runs for 23 calendar days including the weekends. We expect students to follow the pacing guidelines outlined by the teacher. The pacing guide divides the work into manageable pieces by day so that students do not get overwhelmed. Although students are not required to log-in to the course at a set time or day, the most successful students develop a consistent work routine. If scheduling conflicts arise, students should inform the instructor and work with them to develop a plan. Students may work ahead and complete the course early. If you would like to view an example of pacing guides for a particular course, please choose the course below:
Please be aware that the pacing guides reflect Summer 2018 dates. Summer 2019 dates specific to each course will be live mid May once teachers have been hired and teachers have time to collaborate with their content area specific counterparts.
Pacing Guide EXAMPLES (please be advised that dates may not reflect the Summer 2019 term)
Summer School Registration Policies
Important information: Please read thoroughly.
- If you cancel your session on or before May 28th, 2019, you will be refunded the cost of the class (not including any online convenience fees) minus a $25 non-refundable processing fee.
- If you switch sessions on or after April 1st, 2019, you will be refunded for the cost of the class (not including any online convenience fees) minus a $25 non-refundable processing fee and you may then register for the new session.
- For session one courses, if you cancel your session on or between May 29-June 11, 2019, you will receive a partial refund of $105.
- For session two courses, if you cancel your session on or between May 29-July 8, 2019, you will receive a partial refund of $105.
- After the first day of each summer school session, no refunds will be issued.
- You may withdraw from a course with no refund and no academic penalty between June 12, 2019 and June 15, 2019 for first session and July 9-July 12, 2019 for second session. Withdrawing after those dates will result in a withdrawal failure reported to your school.